The following designs are available with an order quantity of 1 roll. Hundreds of additional DI-NOC Glass Finish designs are available by special order with a larger order quantity. Please contact the 3M Help Center at 1-888-364-3577 for more information.
The values in these tables are typical, and are based on test data deemed reliable but are not warranted
Optical Performance - 3M™ DI-NOC™ Glass Finishes are opaque and have no measured optical properties.
Additional DI-NOC for Glass designs are available by special order.
Interior Use: These Products are designed for application to building interior glass and interior glass fixtures. Use on building interior perimeter glass, meaning the interior of an outside glass wall, is on a user test and approve basis due to the risk of thermal cracking and is not warranted.
Exterior Use: These Products are not designed for use on exterior glass.
Application and Removal Guidelines
Avoid scratching, denting, or stretching the Product during installation. The values in these tables are typical, and are based on test data deemed reliable but are not warranted. See the 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Installation Guide for additional information.
Processing of the Product is on a user test and approve basis only. The user is responsible for results in all processing applications.
Printing - The Products are not designed for surface printing. Adhesive is located on the front surface of the DI-NOC design and cannot be printed. The back surface is a solid-colored vinyl film not designed for viewing. Printing is on a user test and approve basis only. No warranty is made for the quality or durability of printed Product.
Cutting - Electronic cutting, weeding and application tape with the Product is on a user test and approve basis. The user should consider that the type of liner used for the Product is not intended for electronic cutting.
Shelf Life and Storage
Shelf Life - Apply the Product within 1 year of the date of purchase. The storage conditions specified in this document must be maintained for full shelf life.
40 °F - 90 °F (4 °C - 32 °C)
Away from direct sunlight and high humidity
Clean, dry area
Original container with end caps, in the plastic sleeve, stored horizontally, a maximum of 6 cartons high
Cleaning and Maintenance
NOTE: The Product may be cleaned beginning 30 days after installation.
The front glass surface can be cleaned by standard glass cleaning methods. Regular cleaning will help maintain the Product's appearance. Use only clean, nickfree tools and wipe gently only in one direction. Do not use ammonia, chlorine, or organicbased cleaning products, polishing or cleaning compound, sponges, brushes or electric polishing equipment.
• If there is dust and grit, wipe it off with a soft, damp cloth.
• If it is soiled, but not gritty, use water and squeegee.
• If there is heavier soil, use a mild liquid detergent and water solution, then clear water, and wipe gently with a cloth wipe.
Health and Safety
When handling any chemical products, read the manufacturers' container labels and the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for important health, safety and environmental information. To obtain SDS sheets for 3M products go to 3M.com/SDS, or by mail or in case of an emergency, call 1-800-364-3577 or 1-651-737-6501. When using any equipment, always follow the manufacturers' instructions for safe operation.
To reduce the risks of personal injury and/or property damage associated with glass breakage: A glass surface covered by a film with areas of high opacity or dark-colored ink will absorb more heat than other glass surfaces when exposed to sunlight. Heat absorption can create thermal expansion that could result in glass breakage or cracking. Do not use a film with areas of high opacity or dark-colored ink on glass surfaces with significant exposure to sunlight.
Technical information and data, recommendations, and other statements provided by 3M are based on information, tests, or experience which 3M believes to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness of such information is not guaranteed. Such technical information and data are intended for persons with knowledge and technical skills sufficient to assess and apply their own informed judgment to the information. The typical values shown should not be used for the purpose of specification limits. If you have questions about this Product, contact the Technical Service helpline at 1-888-650-3497.
Products 3M™ DI-NOC™ Glass Finishes (the “Product(s)”) are decorative films for use in interior glass applications in commercial buildings (“Interior Applications”).
3M Basic Product Warranty The Product(s) specified in this document are warranted to be free of defects in materials and manufacture (“3M Basic Product Warranty”) on the date of shipment (“Warranty Period”) by 3M or its authorized distributor.
1. For Products used in the United States, 3M makes the following warranty (the "3M Limited Warranty") for the applicable time period stated below ("Warranty Period"), which will begin on the earlier of: (a) Product installation date; or (b) six months after 3M's Product shipment date.
The Product will have no significant discoloration, cracking or other similar visual defects for the applicable time period below:
2. For a buyer’s convenience, 3M may provide engineering or technical information, recommendations, installation instructions, and other information or materials relating to Product (“Other Product Information”), but 3M makes only the 3M Basic Product Warranty and the 3M Limited Warranty and does not warrant any Other Product Information.
3. 3M has no obligation under the 3M Basic Product Warranty or the 3M Limited Warranty as to Product that has been: (a) modified, altered or processed in any manner; (b) stored, applied, installed, or used in a manner other than that 3M recommends in this document and in all Other Product Information; (c) damaged through contact with a person or thing, misuse, accident, neglect, or other action by anyone other than 3M; (d) improperly installed, including, without limitation, installation after the expiration the Product’s shelf life or installation without proper surface preparation, or (e) exposed to excessive heat, humidity, dirt or UV light.
4. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE 3M BASIC PRODUCT WARRANTY AND 3M LIMITED WARRANTY ARE MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING IF A PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR ITS PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ITS APPLICATION METHODS.
5. 3M must receive any 3M Basic Product Warranty or 3M Limited Warranty claim in writing no later than 10 business days after (a) the end of the Warranty Period or (b) the discovery of the 3M Warranty claim, whichever is earlier.
IF ANY PRODUCT IS PROVEN NOT TO HAVE MET THE 3M BASIC PRODUCT WARRANTY OR THE 3M LIMITED WARRANTY DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THEN THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND 3M’S SOLE OBLIGATION, WILL BE, AT 3M’S OPTION, TO REPLACE THE NONCONFORMING PRODUCT OR TO REFUND THE NONCONFORMING PRODUCT’S PURCHASE PRICE.
No Extension of Warranty
In the case of an approved warranty claim, the replacement Product will carry only the remaining term of the original warranty period. Limitation of Liability 3M WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO A BUYER FOR DIRECT (other than the Limited Remedy stated above), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS) IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PRODUCT, THE TECH DATA SHEET OR OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT.